- FreeCharge, IFC join hands to help women entrepreneurs sell on Snapdeal
- Nina Dobrev Making ‘Vampire Diaries’ Comeback? Find Out What Ian Somerhalder Really Thinks About It
- Kanye West Health Update: Rapper, Kim Kardashian On The Brink Of Divorce After His Mental Breakdown?
- Nuclear Fusion: Germany’s Wendelstein 7-X ‘Stellarator’ Is Operating As Expected
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Actress Mayim Bialik Quotes Lady Gaga In Her New Grok Nation Post About PTSD
- ‘Supernatural’ Season 12 Spoilers: Will Jeffery Dean Morgan’s Negan In ‘Walking Dead’ Affect His Guest Role In CW series?
- Indonesia Aceh Earthquake Update: Death Toll Climbs As Rescuers Search For Survivors
- Tweet emojis for Google searches
Poverty among people who are working has risen despite a recovery in the UK economy, a study suggests.
- Ellie Simmonds makes a splash at her former primary school
- Apple Music attracts 20 million subscribers in 18 months
- Apple reveals it has 20 MILLION paying customers for its streaming music service
- Do smoke-free stoves really save lives?
- From American Dream to Asian ambition?
- Apple reveals 6s battery shutdown issue 'more widespread than thought'
- Russian researchers reveal new tool to find life-extending drugs
- Days really ARE dragging - and in 200 million years, will be an HOUR longer
Mundane activities without question are often crucial to our day to day, and need to be done.
Muhammad Reza Faisal says many people are being treated in tents pitched on the grounds of the hospital, which was damaged in Wednesday's shallow magnitude 6.5 quake. The army chief in Indonesia's A
A strong undersea earthquake has rocked Indonesia's Aceh province, killing nearly 100 people and sparking a frantic rescue effort in the rubble of dozens of collapsed and damaged buildings
Far too many businesses focus on external threats, which while warranting a focus, simply does not cover all of their bases.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Two of Asia's biggest technology companies said they were looking to expand investment in the United States, as President-elect Donald Trump pushes to bring manufacturing and jobs
KARACHI/LAHORE, Pakistan (Reuters) - Taxi-hailing service Careem introduced women drivers in Pakistan on Wednesday, a rare initiative in a deeply conservative Muslim country where women account for on
SYDNEY (Reuters) - A New Zealand man of Asian descent had his passport photograph rejected when facial recognition software mistakenly registered his eyes as being closed.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp will release as many as six smartphone games in the financial year starting April in the hope of replicating the success of console rival Nintendo Co's Pokemon GO with its
Earth's days are getting longer but you're not likely to notice any time soon -- it would take about 3.3 million years to gain just one minute, according to a study published on Wednesday.
- Samsung wins over Apple in $399m patent appeal
- Life may be possible in clouds of failed stars: researchers
- David Bowie says Aldrin nearly ready to go home
- Android Deal Puts Africa on Cusp of First-Ever Smartphone Plant
- Moon walking hero Buzz Aldrin safe‚ recuperating after South Pole rescue
- Megacities key to reaching global climate goals
- ‘Ailing’ man on the moon Buzz Aldrin did final prep for Antarctic trip in Cape Town
- EXCLUSIVE: SA company asks for mission to rescue moon landing hero Buzz Aldrin