- Twitter, Amazon, other top websites shut in cyber attack
- Infosys probe panel gives former CFO Rajiv Bansal a clean chit
- Vodafone to offer free incoming on roaming
- Microsoft opens first cybersecurity centre in India
- The verdict on Lenskart’s vision: the eyes have it!
- Wipro results: Disappointment on all fronts
- While others struggle, HCL finally delivers
- Chelsea vs. Manchester United 2016: Prediction, Time, Injury News For Premier League Match
- Airbus unveils its self flying 'Uber air' taxi Vahana
- Tokyo scientists develop system that could lead the way to 'interactive clothing'
- London sex robot festival to go ahead after being banned in Malaysia
- Schiaparelli: Mars probe 'crash site identified'
- Major DDoS attack on Dyn causes internet disruption
- WhatsApp rated as the most secure messaging app
- DPS astronomers claim Planet Nine 'will be found within just 16 months'
- How private is YOUR messaging app? Charity rates WhatsApp as the most secure - but experts aren't so sure
Someone attacked a key part of the Internet's infrastructure Friday morning, causing some major services such as Twitter, Spotify and Airbnb to be inaccessible for some users.
The attack tar
This week's debate battle between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had a significant effect on shifting the U.S. election conversation on Twitter,
The European Space Agency says its experimental Mars probe crash-landed and may have exploded when it hit the surface of the Red Planet Wednesday.
- Review: Lenovo's Miix 700 Ideapad - pretty, portable and pricey
- WATCH: Male lion stalks and attacks a leopard
- Did Europe's Mars lander survive? Time will tell: ESA
- WATCH: Mars missions - past, present and future
- South Africa wants to learn water conservation from Italy
- Tasmanian devil fights back against face cancer: study
- Laos' Plain of Jars recreated in virtual reality
- Cuddles and Kalashnikovs: protecting DR Congo's mountain gorillas