- Lena Dunham Comments On Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy With An Advice To Friends
- Who Is Charles Bradley? James Brown Impersonator Dies Of Cancer At 68
- ‘Superstore’ 3 Spoilers: America Ferrera, EP Justin Spitzer Tease ‘Crazy-Dark’ Halloween Episode
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Season 1 Spoilers: Episode 8 Synopsis, Trailer Released
- Apple iOS 11 tips, tricks for iPhone, iPad: Six ways to improve battery life
- Apple iPhone 8 teardown by iFixit reveals smaller battery, 2GB RAM
- Who Is Bruce Maxwell? First MLB Player Kneels During National Anthem
- Reliance Jio to start delivering 6 million JioPhones starting today
The new Apple's iOS has Persian keyboard. BBC Persian's Sam Farzaneh discusses why it is an important feature.
- Disease-carrying mosquitoes could swarm 75% of the US
- Purple potatoes may slash risk of colon cancer and IBD
- Pee in indoor pool made employees sick, CDC says
- New fingerprint test detects cocaine in seconds
- Instagram tests new 'follows you' labels for Android users
- Russian firm unveils 'surveillance-proof' Taigaphone
- Why going to bed angry will stop you from sleeping well
- New algorithm could help scientists predict extreme events
VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) — A U.S. spy satellite atop an Atlas V rocket blasted off on a classified mission Saturday night from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. U.S. officials
MUMBAI (Reuters) - An affiliate of Amazon.com Inc has agreed to buy a 1.79 billion-rupee ($27.6 million) stake in Indian retailer Shoppers Stop Ltd, the Indian company said in a filing.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the Republican push on health care (all times local): 9:35 p.m. The nation's doctors, hospitals and health insurance plans are unified in their opposition to the lat
Trying to bring back style of AOL chat rooms, with a twist
TOKYO (Reuters) - On Japan's newest exchange, fame can pay off. That may not be so great for investors though.
New subscription service YaDoggie offers trackable portions
If you sign up for a contract, the iPhone 8 starts at $229 Cdn and the iPhone X at $599.
LONDON(Reuters) - U.S. taxi firm Uber is prepared to make concessions in order to reverse a decision by London authorities not to renew the company’s license in the city, a newspaper reported.
The co-founder of a project that saw a solar-powered aircraft complete the first fuel-free flight around the world this year expects electric passenger planes to operate in just under 10 year
- WATCH: Bush-baby inspired jumping robot may aid rescue workers
- Earth's days getting longer, slower: study
- Samsung wins over Apple in $399m patent appeal
- Life may be possible in clouds of failed stars: researchers
- David Bowie says Aldrin nearly ready to go home
- Android Deal Puts Africa on Cusp of First-Ever Smartphone Plant
- Moon walking hero Buzz Aldrin safe‚ recuperating after South Pole rescue
- Megacities key to reaching global climate goals